This is top of the list for Bucket List trips!
Peruvian Amazon & Machu Picchu Exploration
Discover the Uniworld 6 star difference;
From a deep dive into Lima—the “City of Kings”—to the legendary Machu Picchu, this 16-day cruise/tour is an all-encompassing adventure into the marvels of Peru and the Amazon rainforest.
SPECIAL PRICE 1ST OF MARCH 2023
SAVING OF £3,500 PER PERSON
Six-star, Ultra All Inclusive, 16-day itinerary
Explore the Peruvian Amazon in luxury and comfort, the Aria Amazon is an all-suite ship with floor-to-ceiling windows, and a top deck jacuzzi
Iconic destinations like no other, Including skiff ride on the Yanayacu-Pucate River, marvel at the river’s legendary black water.
A night you will never forget – stargazing at the “Enchanted Lake”
Multiple travel options included – Let us book you ATOL protected!
• 2 nights in Lima at the Country Club Lima Hotel (or similar) and local city tour
• Internal Flights to embark the Aria Amazon
• 7 night cruise on Aria Amazon an all-suite ship with floor-to-ceiling windows, and a top deck jacuzzi
• Five-star cuisine with menu designed by top chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino
• 2 nights in Urubamba at the Tambo del Inka hotel (or similar) and including local experiences
• Iconic Rail journey from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientas
• 1 night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) at The Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel (or similar) with local guides
• Machu Picchu – Included visit to Machu Picchu one of the “must see” archaeological sites in the world.
• 2 nights in Cusco at the Belmond Monasterio hotel (or similar) with including local city guide
• Internal Flight to from Cusco to Lima
• 1 night in Lima at the Wyndham Costa del Sol Lima Airport hotel at the
Machu Picchu – Included visit to Machu Picchu one of the “must see” archaeological sites in the world.
Iconic Rail journey from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientas
14 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 10 dinners
Complimentary house wine and beer, spirits, soft drinks, tea, and coffee will be served on the Aria Amazon, between 6am and 11pm throughout the cruise. Onboard lunches and dinner include complimentary house wine and beer, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
13 days of excursions, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts and naturalist guides
Return flights from the UK (LHR), Internal flights at destination, rail and 7 night luxury River Cruise
*Departure based 1st of March 2023, with flights from LHR – Deal valid until 31st of October